
HONOLULU Patton Kizzires playoff victory last year at the Sony Open was in many ways a life-changing event.Along with his victory earlier in the season in Mexico, it entrenched Kizzire atop the FedExCup point list, a position he held through the West Coast swing, and it put him within range of earning his first start in the Ryder Cup.From there, things didnt go well. Kizzire failed to record another top-10 finish the rest of the year and finished 30th on the season-long points list.
Full-field tee times from the Sony Open in HawaiiSony Open in Hawaii: Articles, photos and videos
The rest of the season wasn't what I wanted. I think a little bit of expectations got me and I started trying too hard, trying to change a few things to get a little better to give myself more chances, Kizzire admitted on Tuesday at Waialae Country Club. But it was all necessary, all part of the growing process. New opportunities and new things are sometimes difficult, and I didn't handle them as well as I could. Now, they're not new anymore.It was all part of a learning process for Kizzire that included his first pairing with Tiger Woods at the Honda Classic and taught the 32-year-old how to deal with dramatically increased expectations.I think I do better as hunter and not the hunted. I feel like if I can go after something, it frees me up and I play my best, he said. If I feel like I'm protecting something, really the shots don't come off properly. You don't handle them as well. I think that got me a little bit last year.

Coverage continues on the Tennis Channel from 5 a.m. ET to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. Women's semifinals will begin at 9 a.m. Thursday on the Tennis Channel, and the men's semis start Friday
Intermittent Fasting For Women: Your Complete Guide

Koepka doomed by double at 12 and missed putts late Source: The Golf Channel AUGUSTA, Ga. - Brooks Koepka doesn't really show emotion, but behind that stoic exterior he seethed. A double-bogey 5 at the par-3 12 th hole had dropped him four strokes off the lead and he
Koepka doomed by double at 12 and missed putts late

ANDOVER, Kan. -- Noah Goodwin rallied to beat Matthew Wolff 1 up in 100-degree heat Saturday in the U.S. Junior Amateur final to become the third player to win a year after losing the title match
Goodwin Rallies Late to Win U.S. Junior Amateur Title

The full list of tee times for Saturday's third round of The Open at Carnoustie. The full list of tee times for Saturday's third round of The Open at Carnoustie. Skip to navigation < >
2018 British Open - Third-round tee times for the 147th Open

Where do you start to explain this one? The climax to the KPMG Women's PGA Championship at Kemper Lakes had it all on Sunday -- a sparkling 18-hole score, a miracle shot from the edge of a pond
What Kemper Lakes is doing to prepare for the KPMG Women's

Bubba Watson donates $500,000 to Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart. The donation comes from prize money in the MetLife MatchUp online contest, where fans votes for best recovery
Bubba Watson donates a big chunk of his $1.26 million

Providing the self‐assessment does not negate the supervisor's responsibility to provide a narrative of an employee's accomplishments to support the end of year rating. Suggestions for writing the self‐assessment: 1. If you have difficulty identifying your accomplishments or special strengths for a

LOS ANGELES - Joaquin Niemann's reward for two days of strong play at the U.S. Amateur was an opening match against Braden Thornberry. In what may hav World No. 1 Niemann to play Q-School this fall | Handicaps Network Africa
Joaquin Niemann eyes pro golf after U.S. Am loss to Braden

Justin Leonard talks about his playoff against Jean van de Velde and Paul Lawrie in the 1999 Open. Golf Channel Podcast. Leonard talks 'eerie' playoff at 1999 Open.
How many players who made magical playoff run possible can

Oklahoma City Thunder get a lift from the bench against San…
Harkins-Sanders Four-Man Fishing Tournament | Emotional day

Watch: Choi hits first shot in PGA Tour debut. Hosung Choi's PGA Tour debut is officially off and running, as the 45-year-old sensation is on the course at Monterey Peninsula.
Ho-Sung Choi and his crazy swing to make PGA Tour debut at AT

0 Comments