Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him

Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him

HONOLULU After more than five years of legal wrangling, Vijay Singh settled his lawsuit with the PGA Tour in November, and on Tuesday at the Sony Open he said its relief, not necessarily vindication, that he feels now.I just thought it was a very unfair deal. Thats why I pursued it, and Im glad its over, said Singh, who is beginning his year at the Sony Open for the 22nd time.It didnt weigh on me. It was just there. I had a pretty good relationship with the Tour, and I still do, but that kind of set me back with the Tour a little bit.
Full-field tee times from the Sony Open in HawaiiSony Open in Hawaii: Articles, photos and videos
Singh filed the lawsuit in New York in 2013 after being suspended for admitting he used deer-antler spray, which contained a substance that was banned by the Tour, in a Sports Illustrated article. Although the suspension was later rescinded, Singh claimed in his suit that the Tour recklessly administered and implemented its anti-doping program.Although a confidentiality agreement prevented Singh from disclosing any terms of the settlement, he did seem pleased to move beyond the distraction of the lawsuit.I can get on and do my own stuff and not worry about anything anymore, he said. I think both sides are happy, although I might be just a little bit happier.


Singh glad lawsuit with the Tour is behind him BY Rex Hoggard — January 8, 2019 at 9:35 PM "I can get on and do my own stuff and not worry about anything anymore," he said.
Vijay Singh discusses his lawsuit against the PGA Tour: 'I'm


Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him. After more than five years of legal wrangling, Vijay Singh settled his lawsuit with the PGA Tour in November, and on Tuesday at the Sony
Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him - Uncle

Vijay Singh says he's glad his lawsuit with the PGA Tour is


Perhaps part of the reason was that his five-plus years of legal wrangling with the tour was finally behind him. Singh sued the tour in 2013 after he was suspended for admitting in a magazine
Singh settles anti-doping lawsuit with PGA Tour


Nov 20, 2018 · Vijay Singh has settled his lawsuit against the PGA Tour over how it investigated his use of deer antler spray, ending more than five years of litigation less than a week before the case was to go
Lawsuit Behind Him, Vijay Happy To Get Back To Taking Up


Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him Source: The Golf Channel HONOLULU - After more than five years of legal wrangling, Vijay Singh settled his lawsuit with the PGA Tour in November, and on Tuesday at the Sony Open he said it's relief, not necessarily vindication, that he feels now.
Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him


Lawsuit Behind Him, Vijay Happy To Get Back To Taking Up Spots In PGA Tour Fields January 08, 2019 / Geoff Shackelford The NDA's are flying so we won't know how many more forced social media posts we'll have to endure as the irrelevant Vijay Singh takes up spots in PGA Tour fields, but he at least indicated to GolfChannel.com's Rex


Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him "I can get on and do my own stuff and not worry about anything anymore," he said. "I think both sides are happy, although I might be just a
Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him - Shaft
shaftandball.com/singh-glad-his-lawsuit-with-the-tour-is-behind-him/
Singh filed the lawsuit in New York in 2013 after being suspended for admitting he used deer-antler spray, which contained a substance that was banned by the Tour, in a Sports Illustrated article. Although the suspension was later rescinded, Singh claimed in his suit that the Tour recklessly administered and implemented its anti-doping program.
At 56, Vijay Singh seeks to become oldest winner in PGA Tour


Vijay Singh discusses his lawsuit against the PGA Tour: 'I'm glad it's over' I'm glad it's over. It lingered on and on and on and it's nice to just finally have it behind me. The
Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him | Glendale


Share this post. Singh glad his lawsuit with the Tour is behind him. Source: Golf Channel Published on 2019-01-08
Vijay Singh looking ahead, rather than behind at his settled

Post a Comment

0 Comments